STEP 1: Click on above image and copy the real image of best quality, and then print it for use.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR GLASS PAINTING:
- FEVICRYL GLASS COLORS 10 SHADE http://amzn.to/2FZXsMj or CAMEL GLASS COLORS SOLVENT BASED http://amzn.to/2IEj4zm
- CAMEL GLASS LINER (Golden) http://amzn.to/2G1Jzx3 or CAMEL GLASS LINER (Silver) http://amzn.to/2GTIFnC
- OHP SHEET A4 SIZE http://amzn.to/2IItk9F http://amzn.to/2IFThqz Or OHP SHEET A3 SIZE http://amzn.to/2G8Ssbr
To know more about glass color material please watch https://youtu.be/LztedwA68ZI
To frame this painting by professionally technique, click on link https://youtu.be/uou9T78xx9o
GLASS PAINTING FOR BEGINNERS 1 https://youtu.be/KMSXvm9GEgo
GLASS PAINTING FOR BEGINNERS 2https://youtu.be/kTeI_mzoCJs
GLASS PAINTING FOR BEGINNERS 3 https://youtu.be/FKnSiwMZabk
STEP 2: Collect all the materials require to make this glass painting.
- OHP Sheet/ Glass
- Fevicryl Glass Colors:
- Fevicryl Golden Glass Liner
- Waste cotton cloth/tissue paper
- Cotton buds
- Safety pin
STEP 3: Place the transparent/OHP sheet/Glass on the black and white photo copy and secure all the four corners using tape.
STEP 4: Start lining the image accordingly using glass liner, from top to bottom/left to right direction, as you feel comfortable to do. After completion of lining the image, let it dry for few hours.
STEP 5: Using Perl Acrylic Color silver and paint brush, fill color in the white beard and eyes and then let it dry foe some time. Remove the secured tape.
STEP 6: Placing the OHP Sheet on a plane horizontal surface and Start coloring using glass colors. Let the painting dry for minimum 12 hours without moving it from surface. When the colors get dried, highlight the image by outlining once again, if needed.
STEP 7: Frame the Glass Painting using Aluminum foil or glittering sheet to beautify the effect of glass painting.
PLEASE VIEW THIS VIDEO TO SEE THIS PAINTING LIVE