DECOUPAGE ART: Decoupage is the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cut-outs onto it, in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf, glitter and other decorative elements. Commonly, an object like a small box or an item of furniture is covered by cutouts from Decoupage napkin, Rice paper, 3D paper or Decoupage Paper.
MATERIALS REQUIRED: 1) Tissue Paper Decoupage 33 X 33 cm
2) Decou-Page Glue https://amzn.to/2zAQj3w OR Mod Podge Matte All-In-One Decoupage Sealer / Glue / Finish https://amzn.to/2DWMUz9
3) GLASS BOTTLE/ WOODEN BOX / PLASTIC / CANVAS SHOES
4) VARNISH Liquitex Professional High Gloss Varnish OR Camlin Arfina Artist’S Picture Varnish Spray https://amzn.to/2zCI477
5) FLAT BRUSH NO. 10, Round brush no. 1
6) Acrylic paint OR Chalk paint