CLAY PAINTING is painting where clay is placed and flattened on a flat supporting surface and moved like “wet” oil paints as on a traditional artistic canvas to produce any style of images, but with a clay ‘look’ to them. Clay painting is a beautiful art that anyone can make with a little patience. In this video I have done clay art on a glass bottle.
CLAY PAINTING MATERIALS:
2) Clay Modelling Plastic Tool Kit (47 pieces) https://amzn.to/2OJyogL
3) Clay Modelling Plastic Tool Kit https://amzn.to/2OKiwL8
4) Camel Camlin Canvas Board 25cm x 30cm https://amzn.to/2Ln9DV7
6) Faber-Castell Paint Brush Set https://amzn.to/2BJs8Ub
7) Camlin Artist’s Picture Varnish Spray https://amzn.to/2Bg0w6Z
PLEASE VIEW THIS VIDEO TO SEE THIS PAINTING LIVE